Hi,

I'd like to create a message_hook based on from address that captures the
from address for use in the hook.  Is that doable?  I'd imagine something
like this:

message-hook ~f(.*) 'set editor="myeditor -f \1"'

In this contrived example, I'd like to pass the value of the "From:"
field as an argument to the editor script when replying, using \1 to
insert the value captured by the first set of parentheses in the regex.
I'm certainly understanding of the implementation challenges with my
imagined syntax, but is there any way to do this?

TIA,

--
Sterling (Chip) Camden    | sterl...@camdensoftware.com | 2048D/3A978E4F
http://camdensoftware.com | http://chipstips.com        | http://chipsquips.com