On 03/13/2011 06:11 AM, Remco Rijnders wrote:
> Derek,
>
> I do appreciate you signing all your mails to this list, but each and
> every one of them shows up as a bad signature and I'm not sure whether
> you are aware of this or not.
>
> I've tried to contact you about this outside this list, but you don't
> make it very easy for people to contact you directly.

Something must be broken with your MUA or OpenPGP implementation. All of
his signatures come in clean for me. I haven't seen a bad signature from
him on this list.

OpenPGP Security Info

UNTRUSTED Good signature from Derek D. Martin <d...@dragontoe.org>
Key ID: 0xDFBEAD02 / Signed on: 03/10/2011 11:36 AM
Key fingerprint: B5F7 DC7F F7B9 A9E2 5AE2 9002 1C49 C048 DFBE AD02

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o