On 20.05.11 11:52, Christian Brabandt wrote:

> It is actually quite easy to find, if you know how to use Vim's help
> system. Let's see, since spelling was a new feature for Vim 7, I usually
> go to :h new-spell
>
> There you'll find that z= is mentioned for spell suggestions. So place
> you cursor on z= and press again Ctrl-] and you'll jump right to the
> description of the z= help topic.

Hi Christian!

Grateful thanks for the shortcut. (There were only 72 hits in my helpgrep,
so I might have got there eventually, but it was becoming tedious.)

Time will tell whether z= sticks in my mind. Since s= doesn't appear
to be to be used, I might just map it to that, since it's more mnemonic
than "zpelling".

Either way, you've given me some useful reading.

Regards,

Erik

--
California is the US's largest food producer, and is said to be losing
agricultural land at an average of 20,200 Ha a year.