problem:
my color scheme can work before. But not, it can not work any more. all of
mails in index are white, and mail context are white too. weird.
I set some colors about index and body.
I know it is fucking bad to say "weird".

Here is my muttrc config in github: https://github.com/numbchild/dotmutt

But:
I really can not do anything about that now.
I forget what I did on my configuration files about mutt. And I try to recover
it. But failed.
I searched man muttrc. and tested some options. all failed.
I tried all ways I thought.
Is there anyone can give me some advise about colors ?
I mean that is there something will affect mutt display colors ?
like source file rank, and some option will unset colors etc.

Thanks in advance.

--
I will have my own life finally.
I believe myself cause I can.