On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 11:44:51PM +0200, Jostein Berntsen wrote:
> On 07.07.11,14:37, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> > Running mutt 1.5.21-4~bpo60+1 on Debian Squeeze. The default browser is
> > Iceweasel, Debian's version of Firefox. It was giving me some problems
> > so I purged it and installed the real Firefox. Now "Ctrl b" gives the
> > error message "/usr/bin/iceweasel: not found None of the browsers in
> > $BROWSER worked!" Can't find anything in .muttrc that calls a browser.
> > Searches yield nothing useful (unless I've missed something).
> >
> > Any poimters appreciated.
> >

> Is Ctrl-b mapped to urlview? Then you can change to the right browser in
> /usr/bin/url_handler.sh.

Ctrl-b is mapped to urlscan and worked when I had iceweasel installed.

holtzm@localhost:~$ less /usr/bin/url_handler.sh
/usr/bin/url_handler.sh: No such file or directory

The only url_handler I can find on the system is:

holtzm@localhost:~$ locate url_handler
/usr/share/gconf/schemas/desktop_gnome_url_handlers.schemas

which, of course, isn't what you are talking about.

--
Bob Holtzman
If you think you're getting free lunch,