I have enabled header_cache and message_cachedir. When I switch to an IMAP
folder, eg. 'Sent', the cache file Sent.hcache is created. When I switch to the
same folder, but referring to it as 'sent', sent.hcache is created. I end up
with Sent.hcache and sent.hcache, even though they are the same IMAP folder.
The same is true for message_cachedir directories.

I don't know if this is a bug or if I need to fix it with a config setting. I
didn't see any setting regarding case sensitivity of cache files, nor any bugs
about it in Trac.

--

.