* Marco Giusti <marco.giu...@gmail.com> [11-24-11 15:57]:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 03:37:59PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Marco Giusti <marco.giu...@gmail.com> [11-24-11 15:24]:
> > >
> > > I think it was for mutt 1.5.[18-20] but I agree that now, after Patrice
> > > pointed out to me, is completely useless.
> >
> > I don't understand "useless".  It works as intended and I have mutt-1.5.21
>
> my script, i wrote it to handle complex mailto links, but now mutt can
> do it well without any external help so I think it is pretty useless
> now.

Not useless for me.  On my system providing "/usr/bin/mutt" as the default
mail client for mailto doesn't appear to do anything.  No entries in
/var/log/mail, no reject msgs, but the script works fine.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member