Hello,
I use Mutt 1.5.21 (from squeeze-backports)

When I receive a message with a attached .docx file, sometime I can read
it with libreoffice and sometime I get:
No matching mailcap entry found.  Viewing as text.

For exemple this file is viewed with libreoffice:

A        Rapport.docx                     [applica/vnd.openxm, base64, 1,3M]

but this one is viewed as text:

A        Sortie 1er mai 2012.docx             [applica/vnd.openxm, base64, 17K]

however if I save it I can read it correctly with libreoffice.

I wonder if the problem is caused by the file name that contains spaces ?

Is there a way to open it with libreoffice from mutt ?

Thanks in advance for a clue.

--
GĂ©rard