I have use sidebar path for a long time.
Now I find it can be improved with some features.
1. Change the flag emails number with new emails reply to me or my thread.
    Detail:
        Mutt sidebar path has three number 100(90)[3].
        The `100` is the all emails number.
        The `(90)` is the new emails number.
        The `[3]` is the [!] flagged emails number.
    I think the flagged emails number is not so important. Usually I will n=
ot go=20
    to see how much flagged emails in mailbox. I would prefer to see how ma=
ny=20
    new emails which reply only to me or reply to my send emails (thread in=
 a=20
    mailing list).

2. I have subscribed many mailing list, and have some other separate mailbo=
xes. =20
   Just in order to categories them.
   I find it is too long for sidebar now.
   When I press <C-n> to scroll down. sidebar can not display one mailbox w=
hen=20
   scroll a page.
        mailbox
        mailbox
        mailbox
        mailbox (when scroll, this mailbox can not be displayed.)
        mailbox
        mailbox
        mailbox

    So I think sidebar path should some feature like collapse a mailbox gro=
up.
    e.g.
        Vim
          anon
          dev
          user
    can be collapsed to:
        Vim+

This is all I suggest.

If you have any thinks on my two ideas, please tell.
And of course, I can not write code for sidebar. I'm just a user.
(Because if I can write code, I will write by myself.)

--
[ stardiviner ] ^^&^^ {I hate all of you !  Leave me alone}
IRC(freenode): stardiviner     \\ Twitter:  @numbchild \\