Hi, I use different accounts and signatures depending on the mailbox I'm
working on, and would like to be able to configure my signauture
position (at bottom or at top) when I start writing an email. To do
this, I've set up a couple of folder hooks.

Most mailboxes are related to programming or Open Source lists, where
people mostly doesn't do top posting, but my main mailbox is related to
my company's emails, where *nobody* knows what I talk about when I
mention top posting, so I end up going to the bottom, copying the
signature, go to top, paste it and then start writing my replies.

Is there a way to define the position of the signature depending via a
folder hook or similar command?.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com