* horse_rivers <horse_riv...@126.com> [11-23-12 22:57]:
>     everytime  I need to shift-g to receive mail by mutt manully , which
> is not convenient,  so is there method to enable mutt receive mail
>  automaticlly?
>          if it can remind me about new mail ,I think it is  the best
> client tool !

You *need* to read mutt very good documentation, particularly
  /usr/share/doc/packages/mutt/manual.txt.gz
and
  /usr/share/doc/packages/mutt/contrib/sample.muttrc
  /usr/share/doc/packages/mutt/contrib/sample.muttrc-tlr
  /usr/share/doc/packages/mutt/samples/sample.muttrc
  /usr/share/doc/packages/mutt/samples/sample.muttrc-tlr

then set check_mail in ~/.muttrc

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member