On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 08:54:34PM -0700, s. keeling wrote:
> Incoming from Brandon Sandrowicz:
> > On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 06:04:03PM -0700, s. keeling wrote:
> >
> > [ Btw, mutt will parse ~/.mutt/muttrc if ~/.muttrc doesn't exist. If
> > you dot-prefix your ~/mutt, then you could axe the need for the
> > symlink. ]
>
> I like to keep date stamped copies of old mutt configs in my ~/mutt.
> It just fits my style better to have a ~/mutt dir and a symlink that
> points into there.

Well, I used to do so a while ago, but by now I am using a git-repository
for each of my config folders. It also easies splitting the config into
reusable parts and putting it together with all the other related
scripts.

I wish I had learned that lesson a few years ago..

Regards, Andre

--
Andre Klärner