On 09/21, Sauli Heinola wrote:

> Well, for me it's personal preference and is something of an aid,
> especially when reading through longer emails (Helps me keep context).
> In the pager you can use the return-key to scroll down by a line or use
> the space- and dash-key to scroll up or down a page respectively.
>
> Moving to the next message will then happen with next-new-then-unread
> bound to the tab-key by default.  Esc-Tab will move to the previous new
> or unread.  Also have a look at mapping the next- and
> previous-unread-functions to some "easy to use keys" as they make
> browsing through unread emails such a breeze.
>
> Many of the keys in the index menu work in the pager as well, so reading
> through the list of key binds [1] is helpful either way.
>
> [1] http://www.mutt.org/doc/devel/manual.html#tab-key-index
>
> --

Thanks for the reply

I have always wanted to use mutt and finally i have .. i have been using for a
week now and i love it ..

I have been getting stuff from other peopls public .muttrc and its helping me
so much

Mutt is actually very complicated but im willing to learn / i have went thru
all the bind keys i have by default and i know them

Are there good n00b guides for mutt ?

Also freenode #mutt they hardley talk

Is there a very active place for mutt users who really want to learn ? or would
the mailing list be the best place ?

Thanks
Josef