Hi!

One thing I have been wondering about for quite a while now, is why are
the message character counts (%c) gets modified (eg.: in index_format=)
after I do a mailbox sync, or display the message with the built-in
pager.

When I enter an IMAP folder (change-folder) there are the %c values in
the index. And for some messages (not the case with all of them), that
value changes when I display the message, or do a sync (sync-mailbox).
Usually the "size" value decreases, eg. the %c value was 3.9K initially
when I entered the folder, then after displaying it morphed into 1.5K.
Why would that be?

Daniel

--
LÉVAI Dániel