-snip-
On 2013/11/20 6:12 PM, Mick wrote:
> I thought that Thunderbird now offers Maildir ... but I don't know if this is
> a Linux feature only.

I tried it. I gave it a copy of my mboxes for conversion and it made soup out of them. I was told that no one has done any maildir development for a long time, that Mozilla has pulled everyone away to work on Firefox OS, that only one person is assigned to TBird and they're doing maintenance only. Meaning: TBird maildir is full of fatal bugs and will remain that way for the indefinite future.

-snip-