On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 09:40:02AM +0100, bastian-muttu...@t6l.de wrote:
> On 27Feb14 07:40 +0100, vwf wrote:
> > I may make a mistake, but I fail to search in my sent mailbox.
> > In other mailboxes, by hitting '/' I can search the adress and subject
> > fields. In sent this does not work. Are there search options I am
> > unaware of, or is something else the matter? I use Maildir if important.
>
> When beeing in search folder, what does ? show?
> Is there a similar/same binding for / as in your other folders?
> Like:
> /                            search         search for a regular expression

When being in the 'sent'-folder, '/' is bound to search, as documented
in '?'. When I hit '/', a search-line appears but it nevers return what
I search for:
Search for: Harry  ->  Not found.
but when scrolling down, Harry is on line/number 128

Has .muttrc changed somewhere?; I use mutt for a very long time now
(since v0.93?)  and go as little as possible through working
configurations...