Hello,

When I assemble and send an e-mail with our beloved mutt, it includes
some header lines, like for example:

   Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 08:05:54 +0200
   From: Matthias Apitz <g...@unixarea.de>
   To: mutt-users@mutt.org
   Subject: mutt && SMTP

While I know how to configure, for example, 'X-Operating-System:' and
'User-Agent:', and others are asked by mutt during assembling the mail,
for example 'To:' and 'Subject:', I do not see how to configure the exact
form of the 'Date:' header. Is this configurable somehow and if not,
what defines the time format, either as 'local time +0200' (for Germany)
or as 'UTC time +0000'?

Thanks

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: g...@unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail