Hi Peter,

  Thanks for your answer.

Le 11-11-2014, à 08:18:42 -0500, Peter Davis a écrit :

> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 10:54:27AM +0100, steve wrote:
> >   Hi all,
> >
> >   I'm receiving reports in html containing images. In mutt, those images
> >   are separated from the html file. For example, when I press 'v', I see
> >   the html file on one line and the image on another. Pressing 'enter'
> >   fires up firefox to display the html file. Problem, the image will not
> >   show in that page (it doesn't find the image's address).
> >
> >   I've been looking around for a solution but failed until now, so
> >   that's the reason I'm posting here.
> >
> >   How could I achieve that?
>
> When I want to see an html message as html, including images, etc., I
> pipe it through mhonarc and to a browser, using this command:
>
> macro pager B ":unset wait_key\n<pipe-message>mhonarc -rcfile ~/.m2h_rcfile
> -single | browser\n:set wait_key\n"
>
> MHonArc nicely adds the message header to the HTML body so it's all
> very readable in the browser. The resource file, .m2h_rcfile, lets you
> configure options for including or not including various MIME types,
> including images.

  Thanks for the tip but unfortunately it doesn't work here. When I
  press 'B' in the pager, it opens iceweasel on the homepage (and not
  with the desired html file). On the command line one can then read:

  Warning: No end boundary delimiter found in message body

  Processing stopped, signal caught: SIGPIPE

  After some more searching, it seems that mhonarc doesn't support
  (well?) multipart/related content-type messages.

  Any (other) ideas?

  Many thanks,
  Steve