On 25.08.15   02:19, Francesco Ariis wrote:

>     macro browser q "<exit><quit>"

This doesn't work for me...
When I press "q" mutt says something like:

"change to folder <quit> ?"

And if I press "enter" it says obviously that <quit> mailbox doesn't
exists...  Anyway this macro doesn't quit mutt at all...

The only way I found to quit from browser menu is by "Ctrl + c".
With that sequence mutt ask if I really want to quit mutt (default yes),
so I finnally press Enter and mutt quits.

So the sequence I found would be:

<Ctrl+c><enter>

But I don't know if it is a "clean way" to quit our mail client..
And I don't know how to automate that sequence (with a macro for
example..).

Anyway thaks for your reply.
Ciao!   :)