Hello,

I am mutt user since many many years. And I discover always some new
features. Recently I was started using key (y) to view some mailboxes.
And I get the view.

Something like this:

1   5 imaps://mail.example.com:993/INBOX
2   0 imaps://mail.example.com:993/INBOX.Archive
3   0 imaps://mail.example.com:993/INBOX.Drafts
4   0 imaps://mail.example.com:993/INBOX.folder1
5   0 imaps://mail.example.com:993/INBOX.folder2.com
6   5 imaps://mail.example.com:993/INBOX.folder4

Now, some of those folders are not accurate any more. But I cannot
delete them from the list or refresh the list. I get the error: mailbox
does not exist, or must be subscribed to. And it does not exist, but it
is still on the list.

I am using headercache. Those are IMAP folders.

I would like to refresh the list to get it accurate. Imagine, I have
many folders there I need to manage.

The keycode is (y). I have tried searching for option, but could not
find.

Thank you much.
Rosario