On 05.02.16 08:54, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> On 2016-02-04 11:34:49 Ben Boeckel hacked into the keyboard:
> > On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 23:22:53 +1100, Erik Christiansen wrote:
> > > The group of list members who are listed CC recipients who "might be
> > > interested in this", receive individual "courtesy copies" in addition to
> > > the list copy, which is often more than they want, as it is.ยน
> >
> > Mailman has an option to not send you the list copy if you're on the CC
> > list.
>
> Which break "Reply-to-List" because your
> "Cc:" has not the List-Header anymore...

That need not happen, if mutt is adequately configured. When my procmail
rules faithfully mimic the above, by sending the list copy (it almost
always is the second to arrive) to "duplicates", the CC serves just as
well for Reply-to-List.

Mutt does not require a List-Header for Reply-to-List to function.
All that is necessary for mutt to pick up the list in the CC header is
that the list address appear in one of .muttrc's "subscribe" lines.

Kinda handy, that. :-)

Erik