Richard Russon wrote on Mon-06-Jun 16  5:36PM
> Hi Eric,
>
> Asking NeoMutt questions on the Mutt list?  You'll get me in trouble ;-)

Thanks Rich and oops, sorry I have not felt the sensitivities on
this issue.  I hope that this will not last.

> > My old `color attachment black red' does not seem to work anymore.
>
> I've just tried NeoMutt-2016-05-30 and Mutt-1.6.1 and both work for me.
> Which are you trying to colour, index or pager?
>
> This will colour emails in the index:
> (for a minimum of 1 attachment)
>
>     color index black red "~X1"

Sure this is what I want, I did not see it documented that the
~X needed to be followed by a count.

These worked for me:
color index_flags black cyan  "~X1"
color index_flags black red  "~X2-99"
I like to have only one field highlighted, though, so
is it possible to have the %X field, viz the number of
attachments highlighted instead of the other fields?

Thanks

Eric