On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 05:48:01PM -0500, Peng Yu wrote:
> Hi, I have msmtp set up on my computer. But I don't find how to
> specify different accounts to send email from mutt command line. Does
> anybody know how to do it? Thanks.

I am also using msmtp, but in a way so that different email addresses
are mapped to different accounts in msmtprc because I use different
login creds for different accounts:

  [common settings]

  account a
  from o...@example.com
  [server creds for account a]

  account b
  from t...@example.com
  [server creds for account b]

  account c
  [...and so on...]

A more mutt-like solution could be to use send-hooks to set the
$sendmail variable every time the From: header of an email changes.
msmtp accepts the account to be used on the command line as -a $account,

  send-hook "~f o...@example.com" 'set sendmail = "/usr/bin/msmtp -a a"'
  send-hook "~f t...@example.com" 'set sendmail = "/usr/bin/msmtp -a b"'