On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 12:08:30PM +0200, Gabriel Philippe wrote:
> I don't know if this is relevant: the list is not a real list with
> appropriate headers, and most of the people use poorly-designed MUA
> (no Mail-Followup-To, etc.).

To be fair, Mail-Followup-To was never turned into a standard. You could
make a (convincing) argument that Mutt is incorrect for continuing to
use it, vs. that other MUAs are wrong for not using / following it.

It's a draft from 1997 that expired in 1998, and I don't think was ever
ratified as standards-track or as a standard.