Hi all,

It's bugged me forever that when I set sort_browser=unsorted, so that
my mailboxes are shown to me in the order I list them, Mutt also shows
me file listings in the file browser unsorted.  I think this is
insane.  Mailboxes list != file list; the two have different
properties and should be treated (and sorted) separately.

Is there an existing patch or other solution to this problem?

-=-=-=-=-