* On 01 Feb 2017, Paul McCormack wrote:
> The only issue that I am having is that I cannot launch Windows executables
> from the bash prompt, so I cannot get my GUI mailcaps to fire. The same issue
> is described here, but there is no useful response:
> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/windows-10-bash-cannot-run-exe-from-bash/3ddebfb6-a476-4d05-a252-91eec105e0e9
>
> Has anyone else tried Mutt on Windows 10?

I haven't, but this is interesting news - thanks for sharing it.

It seems like someone will come up with a way to run native windows
commands from within the WSL - even if that's a separate executable you
have to prefix commands with (e.g.: sh -c "exerun MSPaint.exe").

--
David Champion • d...@bikeshed.us