On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 08:42:28AM -0500, Ben Boeckel wrote:
On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 12:19:10 +0100, Pétùr wrote:
Is there a way to quickly clear the subject of an email?

Right now I have to delete character by character with the del key.

I want to delete everything in the subject field and add a better
(new) subject sometimes when forwarding email.

I use `C` in Vim to clear it and write a new one. But in the Mutt
editor/composer, there is probably support at least for `C-W` to delete
by word. I don't remember the emacs binding for line deletion. `C-K`?

Thanks C-w works to delete by word (and C-k also for the line).

Pétùr