Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had a working gmail configuration with offlineimap that correctly supports undeleting messages. In my configuration[0] I delete/archive by moving messages to the appropriate mailboxes. Just using standard `u` command with these results in the message being marked correctly in the index, but then on the next offlineimap refresh, it's removed since it still exists in the trash.

I expected to be able to solve this with something like this:

```
macro index u "<save-message>+.../INBOX<enter>"
```

But this results in duplicates of the message in the index, and the message still gets wiped on the next sync.

Any advice / examples would be appreciated!

0:
https://github.com/keith/dotfiles/blob/master/mutt/accounts/gmail.account#L9-L11

--
Keith Smiley