Hei hei,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 01:18:21PM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:
> Is the osuosl.org domain going to show up in the headers sometimes as
> well? I'm seeing most stuff w/ mutt.org in the headers, but most recent
> message came via osuosl.org domain - maybe Mailman vhost settings need
> to be updated?

I already saw three different List-Id settings in the last two days now:

* mutt-users.mutt.org
* mutt-users.osuosl.org
* mutt-users.lists.mutt.org

I added all of those to my exim forward filter rules, but I would
appreciate if this could settle to some final value soon. ;-)

Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)