On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 10:46:17PM +0800, Yubin Ruan wrote:

> Most mailing lists emails have several sepecial headers, for example,
> "Mailing-List" and "X-Mailing-List". Is it possible to mark those emails as
> subscribed (as if we have used `subscribe l...@address.org' in .muttrc), such
> that there is a 'L' flag showing up in the index?

I'd say it seems possible. My immediate first thoughts (without much
effort) would be to search for the relevant headers. If found, check
against a "subscribed" file.  If the mailing list doesn't already have
an entry, add it.

Perhaps procmail and sed would be useful for the purpose.

The subscription file could be sourced by .muttrc. Of course, changes
won't be reflected until mutt is restarted.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Employees and their families are not eligible.