El día Wednesday, April 25, 2018 a las 08:23:37PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan
escribió:

> you might want to reconsider.  you said *you* didn't make the setting,
> that "mutt" was to blame.  there really is no "blame".  one must make the
> settings to do what they wish and you didn't bother and now try to divert
> the responsibility.

Wrong. There a good and bad defaults. And the default for follow_up
policy is just bad because it does, as you see in my case, things that
the user newer wanted and not even was aware of.

> make the correct settings and you will get what you wish.
>
> btw, it is not corrected yet.

I know. But I have not had time to think what exactly I will change.

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  📱
+49-176-38902045