Hei hei,

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 03:40:15PM +0200, Francesco Ariis wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 03:36:54PM +0200, Alexander Dahl wrote:
> >   folder-hook .                   push "<limit>.<enter>"
> >   folder-hook =Lists/buildroot    'push "<limit>!=s \"git commit\"<enter>"'
>
> Can't test now, but first one looks not correct, it should be
>
>     folder-hook . 'push <limit>.<enter>'
>     # quoting is before `push`
>
> Does this work?

I think so, at least it brought me on the right track. What I got now
is this line only (with my own mailserver of course):

    folder-hook imaps://a...@mail.example.com/Lists/buildroot 'push "<limit>!=s
\"git commit\"<enter>"'

First thing I got wrong was the regex for the folder, apparently I
need something like the above. Second thing was the quoting. The above
seems to work like I want it to. Third thing: no "reset" is necessary,
when changing folders/mailboxes with the key c the limit is reset by
mutt anyway.

Thanks and Greets
Alex

--
/"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first
\ / CAMPAIGN     | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the