Hi Mutt Users,

I'm pleased to announce the release of version 1.12.1. Instructions for downloading are at <http://www.mutt.org/download.html>, or the tarball can be retrieved directly from <http://ftp.mutt.org/pub/mutt/>. Please take a moment to verify the signature file against my public key.

This release is a bug fix release, fixing issues with $forward_attachments, IMAP new mail detection, IMAP fcc'ing, and a build issue on OpenBSD.

Additionally a new config variable, $fcc_before_send was added, to allow saving a copy in the Fcc mailbox before sending. However, there are a few caveats with this; please see the manual to read more about the variable.

Thanks to everyone who reported issues, helped test, and participated in discussions on the mutt-users and mutt-dev mailing lists. Mutt is a product of all our work and ideas coming together, and I value all of your participation and contributions.

-Kevin