Hi Mutt Users,

I'm pleased to announce the release of version 1.14.0.

Instructions for downloading are available at <http://www.mutt.org/download.html>, or the tarball can be directly downloaded from <http://ftp.mutt.org/pub/mutt/>. Please take the time to verify the signature file against my public key.

This release has new features as well as many bug fixes. Please see the UPDATING file, and also please take a look at the release notes: <http://www.mutt.org/relnotes/1.14/>.

1.14.0 wouldn't have happened without the help of many others. My thanks to all those participated: from submitting tickets or code, to performing translation work, or even just dropping me an email.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the features and improvements.

-Kevin