On Thu Jul 16, 2020 09:07PM, Francesco Ariis wrote:
> Il 16 luglio 2020 alle 14:58 Trey Sizemore ha scritto:
> > Thanks Francesco.  Still not able to verify some keys though.
>
> Can you do that manually with GPG and see if it takes a long time
> on the command line too?

It's not so much the time now as certain (recent) keys not being
verifiable.  But if the keyserver is working as it should, not sure what
the problem is.

--
Cheers,
Trey

In answer to the question of why it happened,
I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply
one of those things which happen from time to time.
                 --Edward P. Tryon

Darwin macbook 19.5.0 x86_64
16:10  up 3 days,  7:02, 3 users, load averages: 2.15 3.05 2.95