On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 11:49:55AM +0700, Дмитрий Архипов wrote:
[snip]
I need to work with folders of my IMAP-server (move messages between them) and it is very boring to write full names like imap://a...@bbb.com/fff. Is it possible to make aliases for mailboxes? The labels, introduced in mailbox command do not work. I mean if I press, for example Copy command, and enter the label name mutt cannot catch this.
[snip]

If you use 'set folder' to specify the root of an IMAP server, for instance, you should be able to use the '+' or '=' character as a prefix to specify a folder on that server. Tab completion should work as well.

For instance, if you are reading a message in a mail folder at imap://a...@bbb.com/INBOX, for instance, and you would like to save it to a folder called 'Saved' on that server, after pressing 'C' to copy, you should be able to specify '=Saved' and have it work fine, or even '=' followed by the first few letters, and hit Tab for autocompletion.

If this does not work, perhaps you did not use 'set folder' to set $folder to the IMAP server root. =/+ are just shorthands for $folder, as indicated by the Mutt Manual.