On 30Sep2020 15:20, Sam Kuper <sampabloku...@posteo.net> wrote:
>On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 02:18:08PM +0100, Chris Green wrote:
>> Absolutely no problem, is there a place to put them on mutt.org? [..]
>> I keep the code in mercurial [..]
>
>Best bet would probably be to:
>
>1. Upload the files to a code hosting repository: gitlab.com;
>sourcehut.org; notabug.org; or similar.  (Sourcehut.org supports
>Mercurial directly; I think the others only support Git.)

Aye. I use Mercurial too. My primary publication site is sourcehut, but
I maintain git mirrors on github and bitbucket (I used to use bitbucket
before they dropped Mercurial and I like their commit history view).

So: sourcehut is the easiest place: https://hg.sr.ht/

If you want to publish to a git-based site there's the hg-git extension,
which works fine but relies on bookmarks, which must have distinct names
from your branch names. I've got a script hg-gitup which will push your
branch names up instead (still uses the hg-git extension for maintaining
the git state, but pushes with git to avoid the naming issue):

  https://hg.sr.ht/~cameron-simpson/css/browse/bin/hg-gitup?rev=tip

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>