On 18Nov2020 12:08, Olli Savolainen <o...@savolai.net> wrote:
>> You could for this:
>> - save all the messages to a local filesystem maildir folder
>> - write a short shell loop to run mutt -H for each message file in the
>> maildir
>
>Thanks! This is what I was looking for. Couldn’t find any documentation
>on what the file format is but now I know. I suppose this could be
>mentioned on the man page.

The man page says:

       ‐H draft Specify  a  draft  file which contains header and body
                to use to send a message.

Aside from saying that the message includes headers, what else would you
like it to have said? To me that says "a full message with headers". I'm
not sure what else would be useful to know.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>