28/11/20 10:33 ನಲ್ಲಿ, Ming <m...@pgp.cool> ಬರೆದರು:
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 01:26:06PM +0000, ಚಿರಾಗ್ ನಟರಾಜ್ wrote:
> > Testing updated record :P
> >
> > By the way, if anyone has a better way of testing whether an SPF record is
> > working correctly, please let me know! I don't really want to spam the list
> > with these kinds of emails unless I have to, although I *think* this should
> > work.
> >
> > 26/11/20 18:14 ನಲ್ಲಿ, ಚಿರಾಗ್ ನಟರಾಜ್ <mailingl...@chiraag.me> ಬರೆದರು:
> > > Please ignore. I'm trying to see whether I get tons of DMARC reports
> > > after I updated my SPF record on my domain.
>
> You can use some free online tools, like:
> http://www.mail-tester.com/
> https://dkimvalidator.com/
>
> They all include detection of SPF records.

Yes, I can see what the records are using a variety of methods (including those
sites). However, it's hard for me to tell if sending emails to this list will
trigger DMARC records due to SPF, and those sites don't help with that.
Regardless, I *think* this should be fixed after editing my SPF record.

- Chiraag

--
ಚಿರಾಗ್ ನಟರಾಜ್
Pronouns: he/him/his