On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 01:30:04PM +0100, Angel M Alganza wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 01, 2021 at 04:34:47PM -0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
>> I maintained a local queueing MTA for many years, but after multiple
>> screwups where mail wasn't getting sent (and I didn't find out in a
>> timely manner) I switched to a non-queueing MTA (e.g. ssmtp) and
>> later to mutt's SMTP support.
>
> I did the same myself for years and also switched to ssmtp.  But I
> belive ssmtp was discontinued, and now I'm using msmtp:
>
>       https://marlam.de/msmtp/
>
> I couldn't be happier!

A queue script is included with msmtp, so you can have the best of both
worlds :)

https://git.marlam.de/gitweb/?p=msmtp.git;a=blob_plain;f=scripts/msmtpq/README.msmtpq;hb=HEAD

Sam

--
A: When it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: When is top-posting a bad thing?

()  ASCII ribbon campaign. Please avoid HTML emails & proprietary
/\  file formats. (Why? See e.g. https://v.gd/jrmGbS ). Thank you.