Hi

I am subscribed to several mailinglists and use different email
addresses for them, for various reasons.
Is there a configuration option to choose which 'From:' email address
shall be used if a mail to a certain 'To:' address is composed? If a
'To:' address isn't in the mapping, then the 'set from' configuration
setting should be the fallback.

I somehow remember to have read years ago, that somebody has built a
workaround for this issue by hacking something into VIM with some code
completion feature that gives at least a way to choose an address from a
list, but I cannot find the reference to that anymore.

Any thoughts on this would be highly appreciated.

-Alex