Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago my work has moved our email setup to oath2 authentication
(Office365). Because it appeared that the Mutt version in the default apt
repository did not yet support xoauth2 authentication, I downloaded the latest
mutt (2.0.5).

Thanks to this script [1], and this script [2] (for offlineimap), I have my
email system up and running again. (Which I am very happy about, since I feared
that the migration to oauth2 would require me to give up mutt).

The only thing that I haven't been able to fix, is the fact that - in this
version of mutt - the indexer does not show the number of attachments (or
attachments yes/no) anymore. It just shows "0" or "-", even when an email
actually does have attachments.

When I run neomutt, it does work (but I can't seem to get neomutt to work with
xoauth2).

This is what I have in my .muttrc:

`set index_format="%4C %Z %?X?A&-? %-13.19{'%y %a %b %d %H:%M} %-20.20L

Anyone has an idea?

Cheers,

Misha

[1] https://gitlab.com/muttmua/mutt/-/blob/master/contrib/mutt_oauth2.py.README