* Chris Green <c...@isbd.net> [2021-07-01 11:04]:
> The subject says it all really. :-)
>
> Is there any way that mutt can change the To: header of a message?
> This could be either on its way to 'compose' or on its way out from
> 'compose'.
>
> Basically I want to automate changing To: when replying to certain
> messages where To: (and probably some other headers) match a
> particular expression.

And do you have just single replacemnt or multiple replacements based
on the recipient's email?

On my side, not that I need to replace recipient, but I do have need
to track email sending and I have for each recipient different
parameters. That is why I ask.

You would do it with macro just like previously explained for my need
case. It is similar, you need to enable editing and then have script
to replace it on the fly.

When I make my own, I can show how it works.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/