    Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:18:19 +0100
    From: Chris <replyto-85017125-95...@users.ilovefreegle.org>
    To: Chris <c...@isbd.net>
    Subject: OFFER: HP Envy 4527 All-in-one printer (IP12) ~-~~~-~-~~~~~----

Have I got the matching expression wrong?  ... or have I misunderstood
how message-hook works, I'm expecting to be able to look at saved
messages and have them matched by message-hook before viewing them.

... oh, yes, I have checked that there is a text/plain part in these
messages! :-)

--
Chris Green