Dear Charles,

thank you for the hint.
I'll try harder to get it work now, because I'm sure if will be possible.

But regarding fetchmail, the logs said that both options can't
be used together (On a Debian testing system):

With fetchmailrc:

options keep fetchall ssl mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"

Starting with:

$fetchmail

Message:

Both fetchall and keep on in daemon or idle mode is a mistake!

I would be prefere to use fetchmail, because I use it for a long time.

Kind regards

Piet