Hi,

I configured notmuch for my mail stores, and use mutt-notmuch
according to the man page[1]:

macro index <F8> "<enter-command>unset
wait_key<enter><shell-escape>~/bin/mutt-notmuch --prompt
search<enter><change-folder-readonly>~/.cache/mutt_results<enter>"

mutt is started with the -F parameter, and each parameter (work,
personal etc) refers to a different mail store.

Ideally, I would like to pass different values for notmuch's --config
parameter to mutt-notmuch within the respective mutt configuration file,
but this is obviously not possible. Has anyone configured mutt (with
mutt-notmuch) such that different notmuch profiles are used depending on
the mutt profile?

- Jan

[1]
https://upsilon.cc/~zack/blog/posts/2011/01/how_to_use_Notmuch_with_Mutt/mutt-notmuch.1.html