I cannot access Gmail with Mutt (2.2.9) any more. After "Selecting
INBOX..." nothing happens. Tried also 1.10.1. The same message and
behaviour.

The problem appeared just few days ago and before this accessing Gmail has
worked for years once authenticated.

I haven't changed my .muttrc for 6 weeks and the condig file has
worked some 4-5 weeks since until the problem appeared.

Using "./mutt_oauth2.py token -t -v" says all authentications
succeed. I can read gmail using Thunderbird so it doesn't seem to have
any problem accessing Gmail.

Using debug I see 'a0006 SELECT "INBOX"' as the last message.

Jarkko Lavinen