Hello group,

I have no experience with mutt configuration and only a little knowledge of
using
mutt.  I want to connect using imap with an gmail account which I hear requires
some additional security steps these days.

Has anyone info/experience about such a mutt imap gamil connection possibility?
use a mac in terminal; with mutt available using a macports port installation:

mutt @2.2.9 with possible installation choices:

Variants: autocrypt, db4, debug, gdbm, [+]gnutls, gpgme, [+]idn, [+]imap, lmdb,
[+]pop, sasl, [+]smtp, sqlite3, ssl

Any help greatly appreciated, a configuration almost ready to go for imap with
gmail best of all. I happen to be a blind computer user.

Dan

--
XR