All,

I put together a couple of short-n-sweet labs for my presentation this
weekend.  Just to remind you, I plan on showing how to implement "remember me"
functionality with form-based (container managed) authentication and using
XDoclet (http://xdoclet.org) with Struts.

I whipped up a quick app for hosting the labs and presentations - and you can
find it at http://raibledesigns.com/training.  Please do the labs (should be
less than an hour - maybe an 1/2 hour) and let me know if you have any questions.

Also, please let me know if you find any browser issues with the labs - I
tested it with IE6/Mozilla 1.3 on WinXP.  If you don't have internet access, I
can also send you a .war file that you can run locally.

Thanks,

-- Matt Raible, Raible Designs, Morrison CO US
-- Tel: +1 303 979-5340
-- Mob: +1 720 560-8460
-- Fax: +1 508 256-6471
-- Web: http://www.raibledesigns.com