* French, worked 4 years for the French Weather Forecast center after my masters degree.
Enjoyed the scientific aspect of the job and the outrageous number of days off.

* Followed my wife and moved to the U.S. 4 years ago. Now live in Madison, WI.
Love the city and the outdoor activities even more, hate the 10 days of vacation per year.

* Work for a large utility company. Mainly design and implement web application for internet and intranet.
Have been working with java and web app for the last 3 years, now moving to .NET and C# (sigh!)

I have a solid struts experience but would like to have a better understanding of the big picture: ibatis, hibernate, flash, tiles, XSLT... . How do they integrate with struts? Best practices?

I enjoy running, hiking, skiing, camping, ... Wisconsin is the right place for me. I love traveling too and the Isle of Kauai is definitely worth the trip.

One last thing, we just got a little baby, so don't mind the background cry during the training sessions ;-)

Aymeric.